Post your wolf name here!
Ruffff! Okay Wolves I Need Advice! FB Please! :) Ruff! *Bites Squirrel*
My name's Toboe!!
*Conan
wow ur original, what do u look like? I'm like this: Silver with blue eyes. I have a feather knotted in my fur when I got it tangled after killing a bird.
* Name is Ayla.*Light grey, spotted with dark brown. On my face, the fur rooe eyes is all dark brown and my eyes are a pale green.
"conan, is this alright?" http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=523923Toboe: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=523915Ayla: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=523760
ayla:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=523918
Toboe: Love it!
Post your wolf name here!
ReplyDeleteRuffff! Okay Wolves I Need Advice! FB Please! :) Ruff! *Bites Squirrel*
ReplyDeleteMy name's Toboe!!
ReplyDelete*Conan
ReplyDeletewow ur original, what do u look like? I'm like this: Silver with blue eyes. I have a feather knotted in my fur when I got it tangled after killing a bird.
ReplyDelete* Name is Ayla.
ReplyDelete*Light grey, spotted with dark brown. On my face, the fur rooe eyes is all dark brown and my eyes are a pale green.
"conan, is this alright?" http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=523923
ReplyDeleteToboe: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=523915
Ayla: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=523760
ayla:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=523918
ReplyDeleteToboe: Love it!
ReplyDelete